All of Australia is relying on our truck drivers to continue to deliver for our country, so you can bet Mack Trucks has got your back during this difficult time. Mack Trucks has collected some handy resources in one place for Australian truck drivers and transport operators during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The National Heavy Vehicle Regulator has a resource page answering some of your top questions surrounding the industry at state and national level.
The Australian Trucking Association has some great information providing clarity on border control requirements, work health & safety along with how government support might affect your business operations.
• C-19 Friendly Roadhouses Map (https://nhvr.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=eb63f81247844052aaad2f71fe31792c)
As many of us may know, some roadhouses around the country have not been able to continue during this pandemic. This up-to-date map by the NHVR helps us by showing a great visual representation of the open roadhouses for truck drivers around the country.
• Australian Government Corona Virus Health Alert Page (https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-current-situation-and-case-numbers)
For current information surrounding coronavirus in Australia, one of your best resources is the Health Alert by the Federal Department of Health.
• Nationwide Dealer Network (https://www.macktrucks.com.au/buy-mack/find-a-dealer/)
Our coast-to-coast dealer network stands ready to support your transportation needs.
• Mack Action Service (https://www.macktrucks.com.au/parts-and-services/services/action-service/)
Our vast support network is here to keep you up and running, so you’re never far from help when you need it.
• Parts Availability
Our parts distribution centre remains open and dealer parts counters stand ready to provide you with the parts you need.
Though we have temporarily suspended manufacturing operations, we’re working hard to be back up and running as soon as possible while continuing to adhere to the latest health and safety guidance.
• Mack Financial Services (https://www.macktrucks.com.au/parts-and-services/mack-financial-services/)
To help address the strained financial situation Covid-19 has placed on our customers, we will look to understand each customer's inpidual situation and work towards the best possible outcome.
• Stay Connected (http://www.facebook.com/MackTrucksAustralia)
We’ll continue to keep you up-to-date through the Mack Trucks Australia Facebook, so stay connected.